Introduction to about the company, and our plans for the future.
Stronghold Global Finance is a world class boutique investment bank and project development platform. The Stronghold business model leans primarily on its fundamental value propositions, sustainable project development, delivery and project finance. Stronghold is a specialist in originating and executing large impactful infrastructure, real estate developments, manufacturing and natural resources projects. Our disciplines are centred on an environmentally and socially-responsible and integrated approach, which enables us to Originate, Structure, Fund and Realise.
Stronghold boasts a world class team of investment professionals with significant experience in the development and investment of mid size to mega projects in emerging markets. We are a top tier financial institution with project development and delivery capabilities, tailored to bridge the foreign direct investment deficit in emerging markets globally. Stronghold Global Finance was founded to harness the generations of experience and success of its founders in the Middle East region to successfully ensure the deployment of capital resources for well structured and bankable opportunities.
Letter from the Chairman
Stronghold Global Finance is one of the leading emerging markets investment groups with a formidable, unique and increasingly international platform operating in both financial and non-financial businesses. With founding roots in the Middle East that span a number of generations in investment, construction and development, Stronghold will become a forefront runner of economic development in emerging markets with a focus on the MEA region.
We take pride in our diversity and scale, agility and tenacity which has enabled us to establish a strong network of world class operations in the EMEA and beyond. During a period of increasing global complexity, our businesses are solid and sustainably positioned to capture opportunities created by the economic transition to mature growth and the increasingly interconnected world. In the years ahead, we will continue to be driven by the same values that have defined us with a long-term vision.
H.E Sheikh Tarek M. Bin Laden
Global Advisory Board
- Extensive 35 years of experience as Chairman/NED/Interim/Executive
- Significant experience in structuring and executing targeted strategies to support change leadership, strategic visioning and implementation
- Led IPO, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Divestments, Capital Raising and implementation of major strategies and programmes
- Successfully worked with Boards advising on their strategy and led the capital raising requirements where required
- Former speaker at World Economic Forum in Davos and both Oxford and Geneva Banking forums, as well as UNESCO in France along with World-renowned leaders (President Bill Clinton, Senator Gary Hart, Lord Lamont, Governor of the New York Stock Exchange and Governor of Bank of Malaysia).
- She sits on various panels in relationship to Leadership, Strategic Advisory both in UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Entrepreneurial with broad managerial experiences within both the financial and IT sectors
- Founded several companies before joining banking in 2001.
- Established businesses in real-time financial data delivery via satellite and private equity with a focus on biotech and IT.
- Over 20 years experience in managing and structuring client portfolios, defining and implementing client investment objectives and constraints
- Built two successful companies, and created and executed acquisitions strategies for four private banks.
- Previously held roles at organisations such as Rothschild Bank, Lloyds TSB, Coutts, and Société Générale.
- Degrees in Economics and Finance from Bentley University, Boston, Massachusetts