Stronghold Global Finance Ltd (UK) is currently seeking a Financial Controller to join the team based in our London office in Knightsbridge. The Financial Controller will predominantly be tasked with the day-to-day management of finances, and have overall responsibility for the technical elements of finance across the organisation. The role will be reporting directly to the Group CEO and CFO.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of taking ownership of a finance function, and a desire to continuously improve the process, procedure, systems, and control.
- Day-to-day management of finance
- Direct support to the Group CEO and CFO
- Preparation of the monthly and yearly accounts
- ‘Hands on’ financial support and encouragement of best practice across the business
- Development and improvement of process, procedure and control
- Provision of first-class financial reporting to the business and the board
- Involvement with budgeting, forecasting, planning & analysis
- Identification and mitigation of risks, compliance, and adherence to regulation
- Oversee daily and monthly general ledger activities and reconciliations
- Oversee payments
- Manage and monitor cash flow for projects and long term cash flow planning
- Produce quarterly management accounts & FCA reports
- Manage interest payment schedules
- Follow up with debtors and chase outstanding invoices
- Service charge accounting and oversee rent/tenancy records
- Prepare VAT returns and support the preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaise with auditors, banks, investors, insurers and in-house managers
- Support the Directors with ad hoc strategic financial issues.
- Degree educated, and qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Strong character, familiar with working in a fast-paced financial services environment
- ‘Hands on’ approach, with an understanding of the requirement to sometimes step out of the ‘Financial Controller’ job description and contribute at all levels of finance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Previous experience in a fast-moving, dynamic organisation
- Strong system skills and IT literacy
- Knowledge of Xero
- An excellent team player with a confident, outgoing personality and a commercial mindset
Stronghold Global Finance (UK) Limited (FRN: 950483) is an Appointed Representative of G10 Capital Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 648953). Stronghold Global Finance (UK) Limited is registered in the United Kingdom with registration number (12588988) having its registered office and principal place of business at 1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7QA.
For any enquires regarding the role, please kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org